Make time to bead

I am still a novice when it comes to craft making as I have started only a month ago. Beading, cross stitching and scrapbooking are hobbies I have developed from several inspirations - friends who share the same interests, internets, magazines, my interest in small, beautiful details plus the feeling of joy of accomplishing something I could be proud of saying 'I've done it myself' without spending a penny. I have found my niche on these crafts.

Even though I'm already doing lots of things, still there are days that I feel like I'd accomplished nothing. There are always invisible bubbles of ramblings popping out of my head "so much to do in so little time... nada... nada..".

Yesterday, before bedtime after doing all the pre-bedtime chores (dish-cleaning, ironing, room cleaning, doing my usual hygiene), I sat at the corner of my bed doing a portion of my cross stitch - a trial by error french-knotting at that time. I've accomplished 4-squares when I looked at my cellphone clock and it's already half past 11 PM and it's time to bed becuase tomorrow (that is today) I will have to wake early for my usual morning routine of preparing to office at 9 AM. Good thing that when I am in the office, I still find time blogging in between breaks and idle time and while waiting for tasks. Today, I am encountering technical problems with the application I am testing that's why I have plenty of time to indulge myself blogging here and browsing the net.

As I was contemplating on how I could manage my time and spend a portion of my day beading or cross stitching or scrapbooking, I've come accrossed this post that I would like to share that offers handy tips in finding possible time for craft making.

Click here to read it....

Happy beading!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails